Apparently, according to recent studies, the average young woman has a collection of over twenty handbags at her disposal – and what’s more, the rate at which she buys a new handbag is one every two or three months (talk about handbag-mania)! Since a normal handbag can cost quite a bit (and even more if you are the type to only buy designer handbags from the internationally famous brands), it is no surprise that this sort of investment in accessories can be quite heavy on the wallet. To at least make up for the heavy expenses incurred in this handbag-mania, it is at least important to learn to choose and pick a handbag that matches you, or you might end up with an empty investment. Given below are some important things to keep in mind when choosing which handbag to buy!
• The size and the size – size and shape are important aspects to consider when buying a handbag. The primary criteria in picking the shape and size are actually the shape of your body and your height! For example, if you’re tall and not very curvy, the recommendation is a large curvy handbag with long straps to diminish the attention to your height and to make you look curvier.
• The sewing – designer bags really shine in the section of sewing. They are properly sown so you really won’t find threads hanging from these bags or poorly done trims. And if you can’t afford brand new designer bags, you also have the option of going for second hand Michael Kors bags and the like!
• The style – the style is another reason to opt for the designer handbags such as Chanel bags and the like. These famous designer brands often have versatile styles which look good no matter your style and only serve to further coordinate your look.
• The weight – Another thing you have to make sure of is to check the weight of the bag! An overly heavy bag will only end up being troublesome and painful to carry around. It is recommended to opt for a bag that weighs under one kilogram to ensure that it won’t be too much of a burden on you.
• What you will use it for – last but not least, the most important thing is to think for what the bag will be used for. For example, if you’re going to use it daily, a handbag which is sturdy and durable is recommended, whereas you can splurge on those you will use for formal occasions (you want to look good after all!).